Friday 27 February 2009

Buttons & Bows (WIP)

I have been working on my bags. Promise!

I have finished the knitting for 'Bags & Bows' just need to put it all together. It took me so long to get the pattern set in my head, so had to do a lot of unravelling and re-knitting, but got there in the end....and I wrote it all down!! :)

I have also started another bag which uses mitred squares, lots of picking up stitches, and then felting.

Oh - and I have knitted a small purse that needs finishing if I can get a zip to fit.

Photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. hi,
    was wondering if you have any suggestions. i have been attempting to knit this bag (buttons and bows) and after unraveling several times the pattern is still not coming out and i am not sure what is it that i am doing wrong....HELP! i am knitting in the German style (i think: neither Eng-Am, nor continental....).
    thanks
    Agus

    ReplyDelete